Transfer switches make it happen. They separate the circuits from utility and switch over the emergency generator. Here the most often used types
- Available in 10 or 16 circuits
- 30 ft. pre-wired conduit connects transfer switch to external box for generator connections
- 2 ft. pre-wired conduit for moving circuits from the main panel to the transfer switch
- NEMA 1 enclosure, Spec Sheet
GenReady(tm) Load Center
The GenReady Load Center replaces the home’s main circuit panel and incorporates the automatic transfer switch. All power switching is handled within one unit.
- 40 circuit capacity with the use of tandem breakers, Siemens, SquareD and GE 1″ breakers
- Dimensions same as a standard 42-circuit main load center
- Compatible with generators rated up to 125 Amps/30 kW
- Both NEMA 1 and NEMA 3R enclosures available
- Spec Sheet
RTS Series Transfer Switch:
Standard RTS transfer switches feature NEMA 3R enclosures for indoor or outdoor use.
- 100 – 800 Amp, 3Ø, non-service rated
- 600 – 800 Amp, 1Ø, non-service rated
- Nema 3R rated rugged steel enclosures
- Designed to operate with air or liquid-cooled generators up to 150 kW that are enabled with the Evolution or Nexus controller
- 100 – 400 Spec Sheet
Power Management Module (PMM)
The Digital Power Management system consists of two parts. The first is the PMM (Power Management Module) Starter Kit, which includes the easily field installed 24VAC transformer and the first 50 amp, 24VAC actuated PMM. The transformer must be installed in the NEMA 3R Smart Switches. The second is the PMM, a 50 amp, 24VAC actuated contactor housed in a NEMA 3R enclosure for indoor and outdoor installation applications.
Through the use of the PMMs in conjunction with any of the 100-800 amp, single phase switches, loads can be intelligently managed enabling the use of a smaller, more efficient generator system. Up to four PMMs can be used with a single switch.
- Power Supply Source: Contactor module is supplied with 24VAC from the OPCB (Overload Prevention Control Board) in the transfer switch
- Coil VA Inrush: 41, Coil VA Sealed: 6.5
- Poles: 2, Voltages: 240VAC, Resistive Amps: 50, F/L Inductive Amps: 40
- Locked Rotor Amps: 240@240V
- Spec Sheet