At Carolina Generators we focus on 5 lines of generators for residential and light commercial application
The Guardian Series is Generac’s most sold generator and features a wide range of power specs and engines. Smaller, 8 – 20KW models feature Generac’s purpose designed air-cooled OVHI engines, the bigger 25 – 60KW models listed in the commercial line-up feature automotive style, liquid cooled engines.
- 10KW, 13KW, 16KW ( Spec Sheet )
- 20KW, 22KW, 24KW ( Spec Sheet )
- Generac G-Force 400 (1 Cylinder 460cc), 800 (2 Cylinder, 816cc) and 1000 (2 Cylinder, 1l) engine, air cooled
- Evolution controller
- Tool-less fuel conversion
- All weather Aluminum or steel enclosure (with Rhino coating) depending on model
- True Power technology
- Quiet test exercise mode (20KW and up)
The Quiet Power Series is specifically designed for lower noise levels . While many features are the same as in the Guardian models, Quiet Power runs are half the rpm for substantially lower noise and lower fuel consumption .
- 22KW, 27KW, 36KW and 48KW models ( Spec Sheet )
- Fuel Source: LP or Natural Gas
- Nexus Controller
- Aluminum all-weather enclosure
Generac’s new Protector® Series diesel generators from the commercial line-up are the solution for residential applications when LP or Natural Gas is not available or desired.
- 15KW, 20KW, 30KW, 48KW, 50KW ( Spec Sheet )
- 4 Cylinder Inline Diesel Engines 2.3l – 3.4l
- EVOLUTION™ CONTROLLER – The next generation of intuitive controllers featuring a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
- QUIET-TEST™ – Protector Series diesel generator with Quiet-Test, a weekly self-test mode that runs at a lower RPM, is quieter, and consumes less fuel.
- 5 year limited warranty – We are proud of our innovative product design, high quality and first-class reliability so we stand behind them with a strong 5-year limited warranty.
- CODE READY – The Protector Series offers compatibility with a variety of environments, with external vent and fill, a UL/CUL 142-listed, double-walled base tank, a UL/CUL 2200-listed generator, and a wide range of code-driven accessories.
The 7.5 kW PowerPact TM Series standby generator is a complete generator and transfer switch system for small residential and light commercial projects, priced more affordable than any other system in the market.
- 7.5KW Core Power Generator ( Spec Sheet )
- Generac OHVI engine for LP or Natural Gas
- Transfer switch included
- Compact design for a small foot print with all-weather enclosure
It is the reliable choice over portable generators to to power your essential circuits during a power outages.
EcoGen 15KW is designed specifically to interact with off-grid renewable energy applications and is intended for alternative energy system standby power . It’s engineered to integrate into an inverter and battery storage system, providing a cleaner running, low emission solution for recharging battery banks in an off-grid application.
- 15KW EcoGen Generator ( Spec Sheet )
- Clean burning propane or natural gas fuel
- Weather protective aluminum enclosure with beige / Bisque finish.
- Warranty – 3 year/2000 hour limited warranty when used off-grid in an alternative energy system.
- Evolution TM Controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows you to monitor battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- Capable of 240V
- Two-Wire Start Factory-equipped to easily connect to the inverter control wires so that the inverter can automatically start and stop the generator in order to charge the system batteries as necessary