The Carolina Heating Service Team
Our Management Team
Our Sales Consultants
- Started in HVAC in 1980 as an installation helper. Through years has worked in the service and installation departments.
- In his spare time, you might find him at the local bowling alley or at Greenville Pickens Motor Speedway or possibly out at the lake in his boat. He enjoys watching all sports.
Resides in Easley, SC
- Won the General Wholesale Distributors Rookie of the Year sales award for 2008
- Pete is a graduate of the University of Connecticut with a dual degree in Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science. He has called the Southeast home for the last 17 years. He lives in Greer, SC with his wife and three daughters and spends his free time enjoying his family, tinkering with cars & computers, and following Formula 1 & UConn Huskies Basketball.
- With more than 17 years in the HVAC industry, Pete is passionate about providing the best solutions for comfort, indoor air quality, and energy efficiency to meet the HVAC/Generator requirements of your family or business.
- Began HVAC career in Detroit , Michigan 1976 performing Installation, service, and sales for 11 years.
- Moved to Anderson SC in May of 1987 and opened Hagan Heating And Air Conditioning . Serviced Anderson area ,residential and commercial for 33 years .
- Sold business to NearU September of 2019 and merged with Carolina Heating Services shortly after as a Consultant and Customer Service representative.
- Married 42 years, Three children & three grandchildren, Enjoy camping , hiking ,fishing and spending time with family and friends
- He is a graduate of West Virginia University Institute of Technology and has lived in Maryland since graduating. Recently moved to the Greenville area to be closer to the family. He has been happily married to Carol for over 24 years. He has 3 daughters and 2 granddaughters.
- Gordon has over 20+ years in customer service, sales, and management experience. Backgrounds in Financial Printing and HVAC.
- Gordon likes to unwind camping, kayaking, playing guitar and getting out for a long ride on his Harley.
- Started in HVAC in 2017 with a primary focus on replacement of residential/commercial equipment. Also trained and certified to sell Generac Generators.
- Through the years have spent time in the building/construction industries as well as the home improvement industry.
- In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his family, staying active, and getting out on one of the local golf courses.
- Ennis has been in the HVAC industry since 2010
- Training and knowledge are important and has been a constant through the years
- In spare time, Ennis can be found on golf courses, in the gym, or a racetrack