Thermostats are the interface to the heating and air conditioning system.
Thermostats exist in a variety of technologies, from a simple temperature on-off control to a sophisticated computerized control system.
Carolina Heating Service is introducing the…
Honeywell Prestige Comfort System
Prestige is the world’s first high-definition, full-color thermostat that redefines how a thermostat can look and what a thermostat can do. And, as part of the Prestige Comfort System, the Portable Comfort Control gives you the freedom to control your comfort from every room. There’s simply nothing else like it.
The Cool Factor – nothing you have seen before
- High-Definition, Full Color Display* — visual clarity of the display is 3 times better than typical thermostats
- Graphics — uses a graphical user interface to display information in a way that’s easy to understand
- Simple Touchscreen Technology — no hidden doors or complex buttons
- User Friendly — consumers rated it 10 times easier to use than other thermostats
- Tri-Lingual — adjust settings to display in English, Spanish or French
- Temperature Control on Demand — sense and make adjustments from anywhere in your home*Available in HD – High Definition (color) or SD – Standard Definition (black/white)
The Brains – More Than Just A Pretty Face
Prestige Comfort Systems have Honeywell RedLINKTM technology inside – giving you endless possibilities for controlling and monitoring comfort inside your home with our lifestyle enhancements like the Portable Comfort Control and our TrueSTEAMTM Humidification System.
The Simplicity – Programs Itself
Honeywell engineers think it shouldn’t be hard for you to be comfortable – and the term “comfortable” is not used loosely. Comfort is more than just being able to have the right temperature. It’s also about being comfortable with using your thermostat so that you can get the energy savings you need.
Prestige’s patented, interview-based setup screens use natural language to ask questions like “What time does the first person wake up in the morning?” to guide you through programming with no need for an owner’s manual. It programs itself, so you don’t have to. And if you do have a question, simply press the HELP button. The on-board user’s manual gives you definitions and directions for every screen.
The Savings – Pays for itself
On average, heating and cooling costs make up 50% of your utility bill, and we all know that energy costs keep skyrocketing. Because the Prestige Comfort System automatically manages your home’s temperature to maximize savings, you can cut your annual heating and cooling costs by up to 33% – or by $200 or more each year.* That’s thousands of dollars over the life of the thermostat that costs just pennies a day to own and operate.
*If used as directed. Numbers based on average annual utility costs of $1500
with 50% going to heating and cooling costs and 33% savings if used as directed.