Generator System Accessories
Carolina Generators carries a full line of accessories and parts for service and maintenance such as batteries, battery warmer (=cold weather package) oils and filters to name a few.
Smart Management Modules
Upgrade with additional Power Management Modules:
Through the use of the SMMs in conjunction with any of the 100-800 amp, single phase switches, loads can be intelligently managed enabling the use of a smaller, more efficient generator system. Up to four SMMs can be used with a single switch.
- Poles: 2, Voltages: 240VAC
- 2 versions available: 50 Amp and 100 Amp
- Up to 8 SMMs possible
Mobile Link(TM) Remote Monitoring System
Mobile Link is the new cellular remote monitoring system from Generac that lets you check on your standby generator’s status, or receive timely notifications when something is needed, using your computer, tablet or smartphone. With Mobile Link, you’ll always know exactly what your generator is doing – or not doing—anytime, anywhere.
- Provides over 40 different customizable message
- Stays on when the power goes out unlike WIFI-based solutions
- Lowest total cost of any wireless monitoring solution
- Installs in less than 15 minutes and remarkably easy to use
- available for systems from 8 – 150 KW – compatible with most 2008-and-newer air-cooled and 2010-and-newer liquid-cooled standby generators from Generac that have a Nexus controller LCD display.
- Monitoring service is included for the first year with purchase, then monthly or annual plans for as little as $8 per month.
- Check out our Sales Sheet for additional information.