Your family’s safety is our first priority.
Always Here when you need us, with ‘The Power to Keep the Upstate Comfortable’
Dear Valued Customer:
As the COVID-19 virus continues to dominate the headlines and the forefronts of our minds, Carolina Heating Service is closely monitoring the WHO, CDC and government protocols and is taking action to the best of our ability to maximize our effort to protect the health and well-being of you, our customer, as well as our employees and families.
Our plan for response is evolving as the situation does, but currently some of the actions we are taking include the following:
- Management is conducting wellness checks throughout the day with all employees. No Carolina Heating Service employee that has been exposed to or is showing symptoms of COVID-19 is permitted to work until medically cleared.
- We have implemented additional sanitization and cleaning protocols in our office, warehouses, fleet vehicles and work locations
- During appointment confirmations the technician/office personnel is confirming nobody at the location is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or has experienced symptoms within the past 48 hours. We encourage those who are well to keep their appointments, and respect customers who are ill or high risk and wish to reschedule. Every effort to reschedule appropriately will be made.
- We will make every effort to eliminate leaving paper left by e-mailing material to you.
- Technicians will not shake hands with homeowners, and will practice social distancing.
- Technicians will arrive to your home wearing a mask (if requested), boot covers and gloves.
We would like to ask that our customers take the same preventative cautions and notify Carolina Heating before scheduled appointments if any members or visitors of your household are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19 to help to protect our employees.
If you call in with an emergency and you are currently under quarantine please let our staff know so we can determine the safest plan to best assist you as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact our office at 864-232-5684.
Carolina Heating Service /