What would you do if your business lost power for 2 hours, 6 hours or 2 days? Do you have a backup plan? Carolina Generators has the solution with the commercial power level generators from Generac. Planning, installation, and maintenance provided by our factory trained technicians will ensure highest availability and peace of mind.
The Guardian Series, Generac’s most sold generator for residential application is also the most sold generator for commercial standby power. These bigger generators, Guardian Commercial, are available in a wide range of power specs, 25 – 60KW and 70 – 150KW, and feature liquid cooled automotive style engines.
- 25KW, 30 KW, 45KW, 60KW (Spec Sheet)
- 70KW – 150KW (Spec Sheet)
- Single and 3-phase output, various voltages
- Liquid cooled automotive style engines, LP or natural gas
- Nexus Controller
- All weather Aluminum or steel enclosure (with Rhino coating) depending on model
- True Power technology
- Quiet-test exercise mode
Generac’s new Protector® Series diesel generators raise the bar for commercial and residential diesel generators.
- 15KW, 20KW, 30KW, 48KW, 50KW (Spec Sheet)
- 4 Cylinder Inline Diesel Engines 2.3l – 3.4l
- EVOLUTION™ CONTROLLER – The next generation of intuitive controllers featuring a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
- QUIET-TEST™ – Protector Series diesel generator with Quiet-Test, a weekly self-test mode that runs at a lower RPM, is quieter and consumes less fuel.
- 5-year limited warranty – We are proud of our innovative product design, high quality, and first-class reliability so we stand behind them with a strong 5-year limited warranty.
- CODE READY – The Protector Series offers compatibility with a variety of environments, with external vent and fill, a UL/CUL 142-listed, double-walled base tank, a UL/CUL 2200-listed generator, and a wide range of code-driven accessories.
The Quiet Power Series is specifically designed for lower noise levels. While many features are the same as in the Guardian models, Quiet Power runs at half the rpm for substantially lower noise and lower fuel consumption.
- 22KW, 27KW, 36KW and 48KW models (Spec Sheet)
- Fuel Source: LP or Natural Gas
- Nexus Controller
- Aluminum all-weather enclosure