Our Trusted Technicians
Our Sales Consultants
- Started in HVAC in 1980 as an installation helper. Through years has worked in the service and installation departments.
- In his spare time, you might find him at the local bowling alley or at Greenville Pickens Motor Speedway or possibly out at the lake in his boat. He enjoys watching all sports.
Resides in Easley, SC
- Won the General Wholesale Distributors Rookie of the Year sales award for 2008
- Pete is a graduate of the University of Connecticut with a dual degree in Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science. He has called the Southeast home for the last 17 years. He lives in Greer, SC with his wife and three daughters and spends his free time enjoying his family, tinkering with cars & computers, and following Formula 1 & UConn Huskies Basketball.
- With more than 17 years in the HVAC industry, Pete is passionate about providing the best solutions for comfort, indoor air quality, and energy efficiency to meet the HVAC/Generator requirements of your family or business.
- He is a graduate of West Virginia University Institute of Technology and has lived in Maryland since graduating. Recently moved to the Greenville area to be closer to the family. He has been happily married to Carol for over 24 years. He has 3 daughters and 2 granddaughters.
- Gordon has over 20+ years in customer service, sales, and management experience. Backgrounds in Financial Printing and HVAC.
- Gordon likes to unwind camping, kayaking, playing guitar and getting out for a long ride on his Harley.
- Karen is our sales consultant specializing in commercial and industrial standby generators and emergency power systems.
- Karen is a graduate of Furman University and has lived most of her life right here in the Upstate of SC. She has been happily married to James for 25 years. She has two children, ages 25 and 21, and a beautiful new granddaughter.
- Karen has 20+ years of B2B outside sales experience in a variety of industries. Her background is in Advertising & Marketing, Apparel Manufacturing, Security, and Legislative Research.
- Bio coming soon
Our Management Team
Mike Helms – Install Manager
Ken Pokora – Service Manager
Lindsey Whalen – Manager
Cinda Dunn – Office Manager
Cinda is the Office Manager for Caroling Heating Service. She brings with her more than 30 years of customer service and management experience. She enjoys working with her staff to make every customer experience the best it can be.
As recent transplants from Arizona, Cinda and her family are embracing the southern culture, charm, and beauty of South Carolina.
Email Cinda at “cdunn at carolinaheating.net”
Connie Caldwell – General Manager
Connie is the General Manager for Carolina Heating Service and has been with the company since June 2004. She enjoys the challenges of the industry and likes providing each customer the highest standard of customer service.
Connie grew up most of her life in North Carolina and moved to Easley in 2000. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with family and spending time on the lake.
Email Connie at “ccaldwell at carolinaheating.net”