High Efficiency Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
- Multistage air compressors to adjust to the cooling power needed
- Scroll compressors instead of reciprocating piston compressors for adjustable power and reduced noise levels
- Variable fan speeds of the air handler in forced air systems to adjust to power need, to improve dehumidification and for less noise
- Advanced designs of the heat exchanger, also known as the coil, accomplish much higher efficiency of the heat transfer (exchange)
- With these features AC Units achieve and exceed efficiency ratings of 20.00 SEER and up and most new models are compliant with the Energy Star requirements
Heat Pumps and Geothermal
- Heat pumps are even more advanced as they are reversible. To heat these units use the heat from the surrounding air.
Efficiency ratings of up to 13.00 HSPF are achieved.
And in reverse AC mode heat pumps achieve up to 20.00 SEER.
- Geothermal heat pumps are the most advanced method as they use the energy available in the earth.
See our separate website about Geothermal Heating and Air Conditioning
- Sophisticated programmable thermostats control when heating or cooling is needed. Many high-end thermostats allow for remote access including remote notification, and these thermostats feature additional non-HVAC functions such as Alarm Systems, Lighting Control, and more.
Read more about modern thermostats here
Whether looking into new construction or replacement of aging HVAC systems, Carolina Heating Service, as licensed dealer for Carrier, WaterFurnace and other brands, has a full selection of comfort equipment for your need. Ask our Comfort Specialists about energy efficient equipment and the best and most cost effective solution for your home or business.