Our Trusted Technicians
Our Sales Consultants
- Engineer Graduate with 37 years of sales, project management and field service management experience.
- 8 years HVAC Experience
- 2006 Trane/GWD “Rookie of the Year” Sales Award
- In my spare time I enjoy: site seeing with my wife Lynne, watching College Football, Golfing, and Church Activities.
- Started in HVAC in 1980 as an installation helper. Through years has worked in the service and installation departments.
- In his spare time you might find him at the local bowling alley or at Greenville Pickens Motor Speedway or possibly out at the lake in his boat. He enjoys watching all sports.
Resides in Easley, SC
- Won the General Wholesale Distributors Rookie of the Year sales award for 2008
- In the HVAC field for over 29 years
- A graduate of Total Technical Institute
- Diamond Designer with Mitsubishi
- Andover Controls training (York Chillers)
- Carrier chiller training
- Licensed in GA CN208133 and SC M109240
Karen is our sales consultant specializing in commercial and industrial standby generators and emergency power systems.
Karen is a graduate of Furman University and has lived most of her life right here in the Upstate of SC. She has been happily married to James for 25 years. She has two children, ages 25 and 21, and a beautiful new granddaughter.
Karen has 20+ years of B2B outside sales experience in a variety of industries. Her background is in Advertising & Marketing, Apparel Manufacturing, Security, and Legislative Research.
Frankie is a licensed master electrician with over 22 years of experience.
He is a native of the Upstate from Duncan SC. When he is not busy working he likes to be off riding his Harley!
Our Management Team
Kyle Goldstein – Installation Manager
Originally from Texas, resides in Easley for the past 6 years
Over 22 years in the HVAC industry as an installer, technician, sales and project/product manager. Graduate in Business Administration from American Intercontinental University
In his spare time, he enjoys helping out with his family’s soccer and karate activities as well as playing golf.
Dee Rasche – Service Manager
. Bio coming soon
Bill Kennedy – Office Manager
. Bio coming soon
Connie Caldwell – General Manager
Connie is the Office Manager for Carolina Heating Service and has been with the company since June 2004. She enjoys the challenges of the industry and likes providing each customer the highest standard of customer service.
Connie grew up most of her life in North Carolina and moved to Easley in 2000. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with family and spending time on the lake.
Email Connie at ‘ccaldwell at carolinaheating.net’