Our Trusted Technicians
Our Sales Consultants
- Engineer Graduate with 37 years of sales, project management and field service management experience.
- 8 years HVAC Experience
- 2006 Trane/GWD “Rookie of the Year” Sales Award
- In my spare time I enjoy: site seeing with my wife Lynne, watching College Football, Golfing, and Church Activities.
- Started in HVAC in 1980 as an installation helper. Through years has worked in the service and installation departments.
- In his spare time you might find him at the local bowling alley or at Greenville Pickens Motor Speedway or possibly out at the lake in his boat. He enjoys watching all sports.
Resides in Easley, SC
- Won the General Wholesale Distributors Rookie of the Year sales award for 2008
- Danny is an Army veteran with 10 years of service including Operation Desert Storm. He was awarded 2 Army Achievement Awards, 1 Army Accommodation Award, a Good Conduct Award and an Army Combat Ribbon.
- Danny is an ACT Group Boot Camp graduate with over 30 years of experience in Sales and Public Relations and 10 years in the HVAC industry helping customers design the perfect comfort system for their homes.
- Married with two daughters, Danny has been a Youth League coach for 17 years and the President of the Youth League for 3 years. Danny enjoys motorcycle riding, stock car racing, boating and fishing. Danny is also a proud grandfather of 3.
Karen is our sales consultant specializing in commercial and industrial standby generators and emergency power systems.
Karen is a graduate of Furman University and has lived most of her life right here in the Upstate of SC. She has been happily married to James for 25 years. She has two children, ages 25 and 21, and a beautiful new granddaughter.
Karen has 20+ years of B2B outside sales experience in a variety of industries. Her background is in Advertising & Marketing, Apparel Manufacturing, Security, and Legislative Research.
Our Management Team
Dee Rasche – Service Manager
. Bio coming soon
Bill Kennedy – Office Manager
. Bio coming soon
Connie Caldwell – General Manager
Connie is the Office Manager for Carolina Heating Service and has been with the company since June 2004. She enjoys the challenges of the industry and likes providing each customer the highest standard of customer service.
Connie grew up most of her life in North Carolina and moved to Easley in 2000. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with family and spending time on the lake.
Email Connie at ‘ccaldwell at carolinaheating.net’